Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Editing a Manuscript, You Say?

Why, yes, actually, I am.

Jason Pettus of CCLaP emailed me earlier in the week and asked if I, among a few hand-selected others, would be interested in helping him proofread the final version of Ben Tanzer's latest collection of essays detailing the relationship between running and writing - "99 Problems".

Now, it should go without saying that I am big fan of Ben. He's been a huge supporter of TNBBC - writing a guest post about love, signing a copy of his novel for a TNBBC giveaway, agreeing to be interviewed - and wrote two amazing books that I was thrilled to have read and reviewed.

Of course, I jumped at the chance to participate in the final proofing of his manuscript, which will be released digitally, in all it's edited glory, on August 9th. Not only is this an amazing opportunity, but it is also immensely flattering to have been asked.

Now, where is that red pen hiding??? I have a deadline to meet!


No comments:

Post a Comment