Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm in The Party Pit

Mom, my blog is in print again! Look, look, right there, see?!!

Last month, author Ben Tanzer did us a solid by writing a brand new, previously unpublished, short story for our Tell Me A Story feature.

His publisher, Ryan Bradley of Artistically Declined, loved it and included it in the chapbook that accompanied Ben's most recent novel You Can Make Him Like You. The chapbook is a collection of other really cool things too, like a few pre-edit pages from the novel and an interview between Ben and Ryan.

As always, TNBBC is proud to support and be supported by the Indies!
But... (ahem).. Ben, you have me worried with this new intern obsession. Just sayin, bud!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in there too - and quite honored. I love this chapbook concept. It's like buying a CD and getting a bonus disc of B-sides and rarities.

    ReplyDelete